Super Doll Trailer Manufacture Company (Tanzania) Limited (STM), was established in 1992. With its technically qualified manpower and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, STM today is the leading quality trailer manufacturer in the East and Central African region.
With its extensive production capacity, STM manufactures Semi, Drawbar, Tipping and Low Bed trailers with corresponding bodies and tankers under license from Emil DOLL of Germany. STM trailers are made to meet customer needs and conforming to international quality standards with emphasis on durability, safety and cost-effectiveness.
STM also offers other reliable sales services in order to provide integrated and complete solutions to the customer. To do this, it has secured franchises from world renowned companies, namely: HELLA, REMA TIP-TOP , Weber, Varta and Optima of Germany, MICHELIN of France, SBF of Sweden, CORGHI and Fini of Italy, BPW, Jost and VBG of South Africa.
Made in Tanzania
We design all types of trailer to meet various transportations needs: Low-bed trailers for Heavy / high loads; Semi-trailers; Draw-bar trailers self-supporting tanks and skeleton trailers (multipurpose) that may carry containers, fuel-tanks and general cargo.
* The use of Super Single tyres and Air-suspension system means reduced cost on tyres, less dead-weight and more payload, more safety, comfort and security for delicate cargo
* Trailers fitted with a Hubodometers give transporters the convenience of accurate mileage monitoring and therefore proper servicing schedules and exact monitoring of cost per kilometer (CPK)
* The use of Anti-locking Brake System (ABS) ensures no-skidding braking, therefore more safety for people, cargo and the vehicle
* Trailers fitted with Load Indicators help the transporter not to overload and easily abide to legal loading regulations.
* The use of original parts on your truck/trailer is most cost-effective on the long-run as it minimises downtime while giving you the lowest cost per kilometer.