Wholesaler for Brand New Mobile Mobile Phone Apple, Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG etc. | Africa Business Directory
Lead Info
Wholesaler for Brand New Mobile Mobile Phone Apple, Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG etc.

Hello,

My name is Andrei, and I represent the company Bequator Corporation Ltd from Hong Kong. We are Wholesaler of original wireless devices brand new. Dealing in all brands Apple, Samsung, Sony, Huawei, LG, Htc, Zte, Blackberry etc.

We are wholesaler/distributor for Brand New mobile phones and accessories for 17 years. We have clients in more than 100 countries around the globe.

We are looking for new customers or business partners in Africa; we can accept orders from 1pcs to 1000pcs by models or mixed models, depend on your requests or by your clients need.

Also, we are a supplier for big brands from China like Xiaomi, OnePlus, Lenovo, LeEco, Metiu, Meizu, Oppo, Vivo etc.Because we carry a very long list of models, and the price or stock change every day, I will be happy to know what models you looking to resell on your market.

If you look for the latest High-End smartphones or want a special color or special memory (Example: Samsung S7 Edge for 128gb you will find just in Asia region, not Europe or USA, and many other special models ).

We offer very flexible methods of buying:

1. You can fly and buy.(You can use this method for first deals depend on what quantity you buy, otherwise, it's not worth the money spending on travel to Hong Kong.)

2. TT full payment in advance for small orders or for first deals you can use PayPall to check our delivery time or quality of products.

3. Pay 10% advance when ordering, and the rest of 90% after you check the goods use some Forwarders service.

4. For pre-booking, we need 30% advance.

We are Premium Member of many well-known platforms for wholesale trading for B2B or B2C.

Thank you for your Business and We look forward to serving your purchase needs.

If you have any question or need further information, please feel free to contact us by sending your message here.

Wholesaler of Mobile Phones

I guarantee no company will beat our prices.

Please contact us as soon as possible.

Phones

Please send me pictures and a quotation for your phones.

Thanks

Phones

Please send me pictures and a quotation for your phones.

Thanks

Interested to purchase

dear please message me

  • 8224 Posting in 1222 Threads
  • 2,200,000+ Registered Users
  • 169 Users Online