Since 50 years, Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna is the leading 360 worldwide event for the professional beauty sector and an international platform for the cosmetics and wellness industry. Cosmoprofâ€™s exhibition space covers the entire BolognaFiere exhibition centre in Italy and is dedicated to the various sectors of the beauty industry: Perfumery and Cosmetics, Natural Products, Packaging, Machinery, Contract Manufacturing and Raw Materials, Beauty and Spa, Hair and Nails.
The trade show is dedicated to the various sectors of the beauty industry: Perfumery and Cosmetics, Natural, Health, Packaging and Contract Manufacturing, Beauty Salon and Spa, Hair, Nails.
Vast numbers of exhibitors, visitors and buyers from all across the world converge year after year to Cosmoprof where professionals and decision makers meet to develop their business.
African visitors can meet the best global suppliers, all under one roof and attend conferences, peer-to-peer networking events, exchange ideas and see new products and services.
Cosmoprof also facilitates B2B meetings aimed at generating new business contacts and trade connections. B2B meetings are a starting point for future partnerships and strategic contacts. B2B meetings let you experience brands, products as well as have conversation on hot topics and upcoming trends.
- Cosmoprof Bologna is the world's leading event attended by all the suppliers, producers and distributors from the cosmetics industry.
- It is the only international show where all sectors of the beauty industry are represented all under one roof.
- It is the international hub where all the relevant distribution channels are present, from retail distribution to on-line retailers, including the professional channel.
- It is the world's leading event that opens your business to new overseas markets and create strategic alliances.
- All the relevant distribution channels are present: from retail distribution to internet operations, including the professional channel.
- Opens new distribution channel opportunities
- To open new overseas markets or create new strategic alliances.
- To meet manufacturers and distributors from all over the world through the â€œBuyer Programâ€ created by the organisers in response to the business needs of the companies exhibiting.
- Cosmoprof Bologna has a unique know-how developed throughout its history of over 45 years of service to the beauty industry.
Cosmopack is Cosmoprof Worldwide Bolognaâ€™s â€œshow within the showâ€ and benefits hugely from its partnership with the most influential beauty trade fair, where all the sectors of the industry are brought together under one roof.
Cosmopack is is the leading international event focused on packaging design, contract manufacturing, raw materials, machinery and all services for the cosmetic industry. The creative content, the products exhibited and the innovative formulas make this fair a unique event.
Cosmopack also provides excellent networking opportunities for institutions, professionals and manufacturers. Exhibitors can learn about and respond to their customersâ€™ needs and operators from the sector can meet during the event and discover the latest innovations within the market.
The companies exhibiting in Cosmoprof, the key players in the cosmetics industry, are the major potential clients for exhibitors at Cosmopack.
Visitors to Cosmopack are the decision-makers in beauty companies, including CEOs, managing directors, corporate owners, purchase managers, product development, plant/operations, R&D managers.
A new project launched at Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2017 is devoted to masstige and prestige beauty brands. The 2018 edition will be opening and closing one day earlier: March 15 - 18, 2018.
Cosmoprime hosts Premium Perfumery, Extraordinary Gallery and projects dedicated to emerging trends. To be highlighted in this area also Cosmotalks, the International Buyer Lounge and the Cosmopack Factory.
- Will be accessible to a selected group of attendees to allow best B2B networking
- The best scouting ground for retailers and distributors of prestige / masstige products
- Will host a variety of innovative exclusive sections and activities to satisfy the B2B retail community
BUSINESS AT COSMOPROF
Cosmopack fosters meetings with the most influential buyers in the sector worldwide through a carefully structured â€œInternational Buyer Programâ€ â€“ which is highly recommended for buyers from Africa looking for new suppliers.
Cosmopack always keeps participants constantly updated and helps companies to develop more business opportunities thanks to YOU MEET, the Cosmoprof Worldwide Bolognaâ€™s matchmaking platform.
Make the most of your time at the show by using Cosmoprofâ€™s matchmaking appointment system: select the exhibitors in advance, ask for a meeting, fix your agenda and meet them onsite. Pre-arranged meetings will let you manage your time before the exhibition, learn more about the exhibitors and plan your visit.
Exhibitors and selected buyers will have the chance to join the International Buyer Program at no cost but what we expect is a professional approach, a strong commitment, the intent to turn meetings into concrete business opportunities.
REGISTER FOR COSMOPROF
Once you have registered you can:
- Have the chance to be selected to take part in INTERNATIONAL BUYER PROGRAM, the exclusive BtoB meetings platform where you can find new contacts and extend your market opportunities
- Take part in all the networking events where beauty professionals and decision makers get together to build new business connections
- Activate your DISCOUNT CARD or your FREE ENTRANCE TICKET sent you by the exhibitors or by Cosmoprof
- Purchase your Cosmoprof Bologna entrance ticket at a preferencial on-line rate
- Find out about events and special projects in advance
- Keep up-to-date with new trends and innovative ideas by reading Newsletters
Africa Business Pages: Media Partner
Africa Business Pages is the Official Media Partner for the event and promotes Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna amongst African exhibitors and African visitors. Demand for beauty products, cosmetics, perfumes, toiletries and salon equipment has been growing at a steady pace across several African markets. Importers of beauty products in Africa are now seeking new sources of supply to meet this rising demand in new and emerging markets of Africa.